Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cant wait

Well my birthday is officially a month from Friday and I cant wait...I'm going to be finally LEGAL lol. I don't know why I keep saying that cause its not like anything is going to change....I'm still going to be going to school everyday and hang out with the same old friends even thought I'm going to be older then most of them. Oh well at least I can do stuff now without permission....
I'm to much of a goody two-shoes so that doesn't even matter.
I do want to get a tattoo maybe not on my birthday but that month, something like a small symbol in like Egyptian behind my ear or on my wrist...Idk i haven't really decided yet. I also want to get another piercing in my ear but I'm not to sure cause i have the standard piercing everyone has then a second one above that that i even forget about at times. I'm trying to think carefully on what I want cause I'm going to be with it for the resat of my life. This may be all talk but no action cause I'm not even sure on what I want to do yet. But that still doesn't take away from the hypness that comes with being 18. If I do get a tattoo it probably be something I designed myself....I will post pics as soon as I have some ideas.
Enough of my rambling Toodaloo everyone and have a goodnight. :D
Here are some pictures I took today
I'm a LOVER not a FIGHTER

I love my Dolce bag

No comments:

Post a Comment