Friday, December 18, 2009

Hype at Talent Show




Gaithersburg High School Talent/Fashion Show

This was my favorite part of the whole night. You can see we gets down to some go go beats. I wished they would've done a collaboration with one of the singers from to night and liked played a song. We would've went crazy lol. The whole night was good except I missed like a couple of people because me and Christine was late. I HATE THE BUS! lol it was freezing and we were Christmas shopping. OH! and I have more videos but there are to many so I'm going to try to make a short highlight video of the night.

Here are pics from the day.

I was encouraged to do the fashion show but I was to nervous. I regret it now cause I need to squeeze every drop out of my high school experience before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment