Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know I'm a day late but my computer, like I said before, is a hot mess so it shut down while i was typing a blog so i got frustrated and gave up. I hope everyones Christmas went well and you had a great time with your family's. i don't want to sound like the Grinch but my Christmas was OK, not the most memorable. I had fun with the fam but gift wise it sucked. the only thing i wanted was the laptop and that was it and i was disappointed to not see it. my frown go turned upside down when i got $100 from one of my sisters and my other sisters is given me another $100 and so is my mom to go towards a new netbook. I might save everything and whatever I get from babysitting to get a different kind of laptop. i cant wait. I shouldn't think Christmas is for gifts, its about family and friends and spending time together, and i know that now. We're going through a recession so i don't know what i was expecting lol.
I hope everyone spends time with there family and spread the love and cheer around when you still can.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! *<:D
P.S THE ONLY THING TO GET ON MY NERVES REALLY WAS THAT MY 4 YR OLD NEPHEW GOT A BRAND NEW DS THAT TAKES PICTURES AND VIDEOS, A WII BOARD THING TO STAND ON TO PLAY GAMES , AND SO MANY SNEAKERS LIKE NIKE AIR BOOTS UHHHH!N IM SO JEALOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment