Saturday, January 23, 2010

D.I.Y: Spice up those old school notebooks


Turn you plain boring notebooks into something interesting and unique. I always end up drawing on the covers of my notebooks when I'm bored in class anyways so I wanted to jazz up my dull notebook to fit my personality by creating a cool collage.

What you will need:

Your favorite magazines

Glue, Tape, Scissors, Boring Notebook


To start skim through a mag and look for interesting pictures, words, phrases and etc......
Cut the picture out and place it on you notebook to see where you want to have it....I like to place things at odd angles

You can wait to glue until the end so you can place all you cut outs where you want them with messing up

Finally after you finish with your collage you need to tape everything down so it will give your notebook this glossy finished touch look and you will not rip or tare any of your cut outs in the future. Have fun!


Here are some I have down last year:
I drew and glue and taped it to my notebook, I saw these guys on a t-shirt somewhere

Front-

Back-

No comments:

Post a Comment