Monday, January 25, 2010

The Lovely Bones

This is the girl who died in the movie in the gazebo she was often seen in while she is stuck in the in between.
I did this picture the same night I watched the movie "The Lovely Bones" and it inspired me to do this. I really liked the movie, the graphics were amazing. My friend and I have different feelings for the end of the movie. I like that the man was killed before he could hurt anybody else, even the people i n the movie theater stood up and clapped when he fell off the cliff, but my friend hates the ending because he was never caught and the family never got their justice. I agree with her but either way I really enjoyed the movie and I recommend people go see it. I also saw the movie "Legion" and i also recommend that movie.
I'm think going to do another picture about this movie that has to do with ships in glass bottles.
Materials I used:
  • Crayon
  • Water Color Pencils
  • Color Pencils
  • Black,Red, and Blue Ink Pens
  • Paint
  • Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment