Monday, April 5, 2010

BLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad I spent my whole spring break indoors but its not my fault I have to babysit my nephew, I love him to death but I wish I could've spent my spring break doing stuff I wanted to do. The days I did have off I didn't go out cause I BROKE MY GLASSES IN HALF!!!!!! don't even ask how cause I don't know but good thing is it happened during spring break so its not like anyone had to see me rock my GHETTO GLUED GLASSES lmbo also it was way overdue cause i need a new prescription anyway. So by the time school starts this Wednesday I should have my 2 new pair of glasses.
What really ruined my spring break was the fact I got sick out of no where. I wake up Saturday with a fever, fatigue, weakness, headache, and body ache but it sounds like the flu right...WRONG! i have no clue what it is because i don't have sore throat, I'm not coughing, i don't have a stuffy/runny nose but my body feels like it got beat up. This stopped me from enjoying my Easter, i was suppose to go see the cherry blossoms in DC today and going to a barbecue also seeing my GIRLLLLLLL JENEE!
SO YEAH LIKE I SAID EARLIER IM BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UH! WHY ME
I hate being so down..........
PICTURES TAKEN A FEW DAYS AGO










No comments:

Post a Comment